Fuel Delivery Software For Today's Energy Suppliers
Join the 100+ delivery companies modernizing their operations with Droplet Fuel delivery software.
Modern Back-Office Software
View all of your customers in one spot. Easily generate and print delivery tickets in the order you'd like. Filter and sort by tank level, degree days due, last delivery date and more.
- Quickly view tank levels
- Easily manage upcoming deliveries
- Seamlessly generate tickets
- Charge stored credit cards before delivery
- Automatically process credit card refunds when the delivery is finalized
Smart Degree Day Software
Meet our Smart Degree Day Software: Best-in-class degree day prediction that automatically learns with every delivery.
- Intuitive setup for both Will-Call and Automatic Delivery accounts
- Gallons and Degree Days Due readouts
- Automatically adjusting K-Factor
- Adjustable low-level alerts
Droplet routing tools save you precious time planning your routes. Build a route with just a few clicks, assign it to a truck, and have the driver hit the road.
- View all orders on the map as soon as they arrive
- Sort and filter customers by tank level, degree days due, fillable gallons, and more
- Get live updates on delivery progress
- Manage routes and add stops from the office
Allow your drivers to focus on what’s important: delivering fuel. Our driver interface shows the full manifest for the day. When a stop is complete, the driver clicks ‘complete’ and then the address for the next stop appears below.
- Individual driver accounts
- Turn-by-turn directions in Waze, Google Maps, and more
- Customizable driver privileges: full control for owner-operators, or limited control so the office staff can finalize the deliveries
It's innovative, simple and a modern twist on an old-time industry.
It is constantly updating and improving.
Perfect software for the next generation of fuel guys.
What I like most about Droplet has been the customer service. We switched our back-office system to Droplet and it was 100% the right move. They worked with us to improve our website and set us up with online ordering which has been amazing!! We get orders 24/7!! We have asked for modifications along the way and Carl and his team have been so accommodating. Everything we've asked for they've made happen. We have recommended Droplet to other oil companies and will continue to do so. We owe a special thanks to Carl. He has answered so many phone calls from us and ALWAYS returns our calls. His customer service is the reason we chose to go full time with Droplet, and you should too. You won't regret it. Thank you from the Mayday Oil Team!”
As a new user with Droplet Fuel, I can honestly say there are a few reasons I am thrilled with this program. First of all, the customer service received has been top notch. Almost immediate response is received when a question arises. Secondly, I have worked with another program for over 20 years and thought making a change would be very complicated. That is not the case, this program is very user friendly and makes daily work simplified. And finally, the affordability. This makes the Boss happy! We would highly recommend Droplet Fuel.
Since making the switch to Droplet we’ve never looked back. It is incredibly
user friendly and easy to use for those of us in the office as well as our
service techs out on the road.
Steve & everyone we’ve worked with at Droplet have always been accessible and exceedingly helpful every step of the way. We couldn’t be happier!
Easily add online ordering to your site. Process credit card orders at Utility Rates and avoid the 3% processing fees.
- Mobile-first responsive design
- Guest checkout or login for returning customers
- Automated email confirmation
- Zones, tiers, and price offsets
- Easily process credit card refunds or overage charges from Droplet
- Sell multiple products: heating oil, propane, diesel, etc
Tank Monitoring Solutions
Know who's low. And who's not
Our Smart Oil Gauge® is not only the #1-selling heating oil monitor, it also ties directly into your Droplet Fuel dashboard.
Monitor difficult-to-predict accounts to eliminate runouts. Prioritize stops when bad weather hits and increase delivery efficiency.